This Policy may be updated at any time. Please ensure that you regularly read the latest version of this page. The first paragraph of the Policy tells you when the last update was made.
Information We Collect
We may collect information about you when you use this Site or when you apply for or use other services offered by EN.IT in the following ways:
- We may also collect personal information about you as a result of us recording certain telephone calls which our employees may have with you, and storing those recordings, in order to satisfy our legal and regulatory obligations or for EN.IT Business purposes.
- We may collect information concerning the attachments you open within newsletters that are sent to you electronically.
- We may also collect personal information about you from applications, forms or questionnaires you may complete or agreements you enter into with us or in the course of your establishing or maintaining a customer relationship with us, including information about your credit history or financial situation, and your transactions with us or others who provide services to us.
If you decline to provide us with the personal information we require then we may not be able to make investment products available to you or to provide other services to you.
Security of Data Transfers
Please note that data transferred via a public network, such as the internet or an email service, may be viewed by others. Information transmitted via the internet (such as online forms) and content received online may under certain circumstances be transmitted via third-party networks. EN.IT cannot guarantee the confidentiality of messages or documents transmitted via such open networks or networks from third parties.
If you disclose personal information via an open network or a third-party network, you should be aware that your data may be lost or that third parties may be able to gain access to this information and consequently gather and make use of the data without your consent. In particular, while individual data packets are often encrypted, the names of the sender and recipient are not. A third party could therefore be able to draw conclusions about existing bank accounts or business relationships or ones that are subsequently established. Even if both the sender and recipient are located in the same country, data may also be transmitted regularly and without controls via such networks to other countries, including to countries that do not afford the same level of data protection as your country of domicile. We accept no responsibility for the security of your data during transmission via the internet and cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect losses. We ask that you use alternative methods of communication if you deem this to be necessary or appropriate for security reasons.
Data you provide in online forms can be communicated to commissioned third-party companies for order processing and be processed by such companies.
For certain services, we use strong encryption to transfer your data. In these cases you will be informed separately about the treatment of this data and details concerning encryption.
Protection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
We use your personal information to enhance the quality of the products or services we wish to provide to our customers or in connection with your investments with or through us and to maintain contact details for those with whom we deal. We restrict access to personal information about you to those employees, agents or other parties who need to know that information to provide products or services to you or in connection with your investments with or through us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information, including firewalls, individual passwords and encryption and authentication technology. We do not use for purposes other than as set out above, or disclose to any third party any personal information about our customers or former customers, except with such customer’s consent or as otherwise permitted or required by law. In cases where we believe that additional products and services may be of interest to you, we may share your personal information with affiliates of EN.IT to the extent permitted by applicable law. We may also disclose this information to firms that perform services on our behalf to the extent permitted by applicable law. These service providers are required to treat the information confidentially and use it only for the purpose for which it is provided. Certain jurisdictions may have more stringent privacy requirements that will prevent disclosure of your personal information to any other person or entity, including affiliates.
We will retain your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws for so long as it is needed.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer to keep track of your visit to the website and your preferences; as you move between pages, and sometimes to save settings between visits. Cookies help the builders of websites gather statistics about how often people visit certain areas of the site, and help in tailoring websites to be more useful and user-friendly.
How are cookies used in this website?
The cookies we store on EN.IT websites are used to:
- track the number, and type of visits to the website, and its pages, in order for us to determine which parts of the site are working well, and which need improvement,
- store your preferences, for screen layouts, including your preferred language and country,
- gather statistics on the number of users and their usage patterns,
- improve the speed and performance of the website pages.
Third party cookies and partners
- Under certain circumstances, these third parties may collect anonymized information about your use of our and other websites and make these anonymized data available to us, including, but not limited to, your geographical details, your user behavior on a website or the names of websites on which you were shown ads.
- We may use this information to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising and help us improve the effectiveness of our advertising efforts.
You may opt-out of cookies (and the use of this website) at any time, by deleting the cookies that were set by the site. This can be done via the settings of your internet browser, and deleting all cookies.
This Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or monitored by EN.IT. These other websites are not subject to this Policy and we are not responsible for their content or for the policy they apply to the treatment of personal data. We recommend that you read the policy used by these websites and check how these websites protect your personal data and whether they are trustworthy.